Thank you for trying out this pilot Anti-Racist Pedagogy Toolkit! Please feel free to provide feedback throughout - a short form is embedded in the right-hand column of each page..
The toolkit will be made up of two parts, Reflecting on Your Socialization and Worldview and Taking Action as An Educator. Currently, you can access the first part; part 2 is under development.
1. Reflecting on your socialization and worldview
- Self-Educate and Acknowledge Racial Trauma
- Interrogate Your Positionality and (Un)conscious Biases
2. Taking action as an educator
- Address Curricular Gaps with Intentional Course Design
- Foster a Compassionate Class Community and Meet Students Where They Are
- Engage the Wider Campus Community and Commit to Action Beyond the Classroom