If you need part of a book in the COD Library and don’t want to head to campus, you can place a digitization request and have the content you need scanned and emailed to you.
- Requests can be made by COD students, faculty, and staff.
- Up to two chapters or similar length range of pages can be requested per title.
- A maximum of five concurrent requests can be placed.
- A maximum of 50 requests can be placed per semester.
- Log In to your Library Account
- Use the Library Catalog to find the item you'd like to request for digitization.
(How do I use the catalog?)
- Click on the item title to see the item's full record.
- Under the "Get It" heading in the item record, click the "Request Chapter Digitization" link in the item record.
- Fill out the request form letting us know if you want a partial page range or a full chapter.
- You will receive confirmation from the Library.
- Requests are generally fulfilled within two working days.
Once your request has been processed, you'll receive an email that includes a link that allows you to view your requested scan file a maximum of five times.
Questions? Contact us online or by phone.