Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: the COD Library building is closed until further notice.

Library Cards: Getting a Card

District 502 Residents

District residents who are 18 years of age or older may request a Library card online.

Check to see if I live in District 502.

I’m Employed In-district

You are eligible for a Library card.

Please present a signed letter on company letterhead verifying employment, a photo ID, and proof of present address.

I’m Registered in Kids/Teens on Campus

You may have a Library card for the duration of your course. Contact your instructor for more information.

  Once you have your card, set up your Library account. Questions? See our FAQs.
  • URL:
  • Last Updated: Aug 4, 2020 10:58 AM
  • Print Page